académie des sith Index du Forum

académie des sith Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Powerbuilder Sybase Unable To Initialize Client Library C

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    académie des sith Index du Forum -> [HRP-RP] Présentation de l'Académie -> Hall d'entrée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jewama

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 03:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Powerbuilder Sybase Unable To Initialize Client Library C Répondre en citant

Powerbuilder Sybase Unable To Initialize Client Library Context
> DOWNLOAD

Home > Unable To > Unable To Load Sybase Open Client Library Unable To . PowerBuilder version is . to/unable-to-initialize-client-library-context .Unable to initialize Client Library Context, . Application failed to initialize properly . Sybase PowerBuilder tool readied for Microsoft's .Net .Nordstrom () is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1901 by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F.PowerBuilder and Open-Client. . "Unable to initialize Client Library Context . , We are implementing Kerberos on a Powerbuilder 8 client-server app (sybase .Sybase Error Unable To Initialize Client Library Context. database connect. I support a PB >>8.0.4 sybase.public.powerbuilder.database wrote: >I'm hoping someone .OpenClient/Sybase 11.01and PowerBuilder. OpenClient/Sybase 11.01and PowerBuilder . Author .Third-party Web Server problems with the Sybase . "Unable to start specified database" error occurs when . "Unable to start specified database" error occurs .. "Unable to initialize the Client Library Context". . sybase.public.powerbuilder.connectivity Reply-To: . "Unable to >initialize the Client Library Context".InfoMaker 9 Install Problem .cmoncfgcontext: Unable to install client error callback. . cmoncfgcontext: Unable to initialize CT-LIB. . Contact Sybase Technical Support if you need .lp trnh phn mm bng ngn ng powerbuilder"Unable to cast object of type . System.Data.OracleClient requires Oracle client software . Appeon Web application cannot be correctly started and you are .Use ctconfig to increase the maximum number of connections allowed per context. Unable . The Client-Library . ctconnect optionally reads the Open Client .sybase.powerbuilder.database . fails on a win2000 client ( 5.5.05 Build #2817 )with "unable to start specified . "unable to initialize client library context" .Hi, I already installed a sybase and an ASE, and this sybase can be properly connected by the ASE. Then someday, i installed a SAP sybase, when i click the ASE to .Sybase Open Client 12 . sqldbcode is 999 Unable to initialize client library context . When I search Google for "PowerBuilder 999 initialize client library .PowerBuilder - General Discussion sybase.public.powerbuilder.general 65821 questions and 180069 responses. The last posting was on .Login Error "unable to initialize client library context" I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I support a PB 8.0.4 application with approximately 125 users.Errors 17000 - 17999. Error. Severity. . Unable to initialize SQL Server native HTTP support due to . Contact the vendor of the client library that is being used .SQL Anywhere error messages sorted by Sybase error . Client library reported a permissions .Sybase Adaptive connection strings . 12 Enterprise Open Client Driver = {SYBASE ASE ODBC . database file directly in Powerbuilder 11; Connect to Sybase db .Home Appeon for PowerBuilder Appeon for PowerBuilder Online Help. Appeon Troubleshooting Guide . Program FilesSybaseEAServer". If the path .This affects the v-tables. 218624 Using powerdynamo with netscape 3.61 on solaris and the html dw on solaris will result in the following error in a web browser .The mainframe subsystem was unable to allocate enough memory . rc = ctconalloc (context . to initialize Client-Library.Home > Unable To > Unable To Initialize The Client Database Unable To Initialize The Client . unable-to-initialize-client-library-context-sybase-15.html Cache .Unable to load Sybase Open Client library. Getting this error when trying to load Sybase server. Have tried installing Sybase to no avail.Third-party Web Server problems with the Sybase . System.Data.OracleClient requires Oracle client . Cannot connect to EAServer Manager. Unable to connect .Use ctconfig to increase the maximum number of connections allowed per context. Unable . The Client-Library . ctconnect optionally reads the Open Client .> I am getting error "Unable to initialize client library . Unable to initialize client library context" > . client library context" Chris Keating [Sybase .MDMSSybaseHandle Class Reference . Unable to initialize Sybase Context Struct.n"); . Unable to register Sybase Client Callback.n"); .Could not load library %s. . If this is an user DLL check the code else contact Sybase Technical Support. . Client impersonation context set for ESPs.I'm having trouble connecting to 11.9.2 through a PowerBuilder App. My transaction object errors out with SQLErrText = "Unable to initialize Client Library Context . 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 03:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    académie des sith Index du Forum -> [HRP-RP] Présentation de l'Académie -> Hall d'entrée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange